Port Agents customs brokers freight forwarders ships' brokers since 1922
Coastal Chemical Depot Division
The business of receiving, warehousing and reloading chemicals
began in 2000 upon the construction of tanks for storing sulfuric acid
on the industrial canal in the port of Livorno. New tanks for other liquid industrial chemicals (alkylates)
were completed and put to use in 2010.
This business is characterized by high levels of productivity
that result in ship discharge and tank truck loading rates that are among the highest in the market. This is due to the employment of high-performance equipment.
Attention to safety, geographic locatio
n in central Italy and quick access to the toll-road system
are the division's main strong points.