The Carlo Laviosa Srl freight forwarding and shipping agent has a long tradition. It was established in 1922, and added to the pre-existing business of the importation of coal into the port of Livorno from where the commodity was sold nationally.
Since then we have reached a very high level of specialization in providing services to ships of all kinds, and are skellid in making the most of the services available in the port of Livorno.
Over the years, the company has developed and consolidated specific knowledge in a range of activities: from the loading and unloading of industrial minerals (Bulk Goods Logistic Division) to the storage of chemical products (Coastal Chemical Depot Division), and to providing commercial and operations services to Ro-Ro goods transporterslines (Shipping Agency – Ferry Division).
Carlo Laviosa has been ISO 9001:2008 certified for Quality Management Systems since 1998, with inspections being caried out by RINA agency.