Our History

Our History

Our History

  • 1922

    Carlo Laviosa established in Livorno the Shipping Agency, for the commercialization of coal imported from England.

  • 1950

    The Hansa Lines Bremen entrusts its lines to Carlo Laviosa Agency, which later acquires other lines, including State Marine (USA).

  • 1982

    Laviosa Agency acquires the lines of Tirrenia – Compagnia Italiana di Navigazione and Adriatica.

  • 2000

    The company starts the activity storage of chemical products, building silos for the  storage of sulphuric acid.

  • 2012

    The Agency increases its share in Terminal Calata Orlando.

  • 2016

    Foundation of Maritime Investments Srl. Carlo Laviosa agency underwrites the 50% of company share capital.

  • 2016

    Maritime Investments acquires 62,5% of Global Service Maritime GSM Srl and 40% of Martico Maritime Srl